Contact Us & Information
Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Premier Cru Wines is a premium wine supplier, focused on French wines. It originated with our vision to match people to wines, based on occasions, moments and needs. We believe wine to be a canvas for exceptional memories, and that our clients deserve the best.
From French backgrounds, we see ourselves as fine wine concierge, delivering a dedicated service to suit your lifestyles and craft the relevant experiences to you. We provide our clients with the most desirable wines, sourced directly from the top Chateaux and Domaines. Our service is personalized and bespoke from start to finish.
Our team, made up of highly experienced French and international wine professionals, is dedicated to understand and suit your own preferences and taste profiles. In such, we are pleased to offer a tailored sourcing service, unique in our ability to source rare wines and special vintages.
Terms & Conditions
- Detailed description of goods and/or service Premier Cru Wines is a business in the Wines&Spirits industry that sells retail & wholesale wines, spirits & related products.
- No sales to under 18's Premier Cru Wines will not sell any alcoholic product to any person under the age of 18. We reserve the right to request proof of age (Identity document / passport).
- Company information
This website is run by Premier Cru Wines Pty Ltd, based in South Africa trading with registration number 2018/395270/07.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Premier Cru Wines chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Copyright and Trademarks All rights reserved. All content (texts, trademarks, illustrations, photos, graphics, files, designs, arrangements etc.) on this website of Premier Cru Wines are protected by copyright and other protective laws. The contents of this website are to be used only in accordance with Internet regulations.
Premier Cru Wines takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Limitation of liability
The Company shall not be liable to the Customer or any other person whether in tort, contract, statute or otherwise (including without limitation for negligence, breach of contract, defamation, or intellectual property right infringement) for:
- Any direct loss for which the Company cannot reasonably be held responsible.
- Any consequential or indirect, incidental, special or exemplary loss (including without limitation loss of revenue or profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses).
- In any and all cases, the Company liability and indemnification will be limited to the value of the order placed by the Customer
- Force Majeure The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from natural hazard, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labor difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Company.
- Variation Premier Cru Wines may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
Orders and payments
- Prices Unless the contrary is agreed, the Company quotes its prices per bottle or per case, inclusive of VAT and exclusive of delivery charges. The company reserve the right to change its prices in the case of a price discrepancy of an item or service. The Customer may choose if to agree and proceed with the corrected priced order, or alternatively to cancel the order before the company dispatches the items. In such case the Company shall proceed to refund the Customer of any advance payment(s).
- Availability All products and services are subject to availability. Wine is an agricultural product and runs out from time to time.
- Vintages Vintages listed online may vary to vintages in stock. Occasionally we have to substitute wines for another vintage or an alternative wine of equal or greater value. If you are unhappy with any substitutions you receive, we will arrange collection at our cost.
- Errors Premier Cru Wines shall take all reasonable measures to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Products on the Website. Should however there be any errors, we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, other than to refund you for any amount already paid.
- Customer order is subject to Company's acceptance and final approval at its sole discretion and stock availability. The placing and accepting of an oral order shall form a contract between the Company and the Customer based on these terms & is conditional upon the Company’s written confirmation of order and/or by the delivery of an invoice to the Customer. The Company reserves the right to accept or to reject a Customer order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable or in the event of prices discrepancies. In such case, the company will notify its Customer by phone or email prior to the requested delivery date.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or to reject a Customer order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable or in the event of prices discrepancies. In such case, the company will notify its Customer by phone or email prior to the requested delivery date and organize the refund based on the original cost price.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product(s) you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- Our inability to verify that you are aged over 18
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- The repeated or fraudulent use of vouchers.
- On Demand orders – are bound to specific requests. A 50% deposit is required for order processing with balance due by delivery. Lead time is subject to supplier and international transportation requirements. Contact us for more information.
- Payment is due by the Customer on Proforma Invoice and prior to delivery (in specific cases on POP and clearing may be allowed of up to five days). Approved Customers may be granted 30 days payment terms. Until all sums due to the Company have been paid, it is entitled to retain possession of any goods to which the Customer would otherwise be entitled. If a payment is overdue, the Company is entitled to suspend the deliveries.
- Payment options accepted - Payment may be made by bank transfer into the Premier Cru Wines bank account, the details of which will be provided on request – or via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards. We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any third parties.
Returns and Refund policy
- Faulty bottles - If a bottle of wine is corked, oxidized or appears otherwise out of condition, provided it is still within the recommended drink date and has been stored in suitable conditions, we will arrange to replace the faulty bottle with a bottle of the same type of wine (or if not available, a bottle of another type of wine which is of equivalent value). We reserve the right to ask you to provide evidence of the fault and/or to collect the faulty bottle for inspection.
Corked or faulty bottles will be replaced or refunded up to a maximum of 6 months after the purchase date, provided evidence is given of the fault. Replacement pertains to similar wine/ vintage availability. The correct storage of wine is of vital importance. Where possible, you should store bottles horizontally, at a stable, cool temperature, out of direct light and in a moist atmosphere in order to avoid the drying out of corks. The wine should be subject to as little movement as possible.
- Refunds/returns Policy - Cancellation of your order after being either packed or dispatched, may incur a handling and re-stocking fee or no more than 10% of order value. Notice of your cancellation must be in writing within 7 days from the date on your invoice. The original purchaser must sign all cancellation requests. Cancellations are accepted only once goods are returned undamaged in the original packaging, within 14 calendar days and for the customer’s account. We recommend using a courier offering tracking facility.
- Incorrect orders - If you have not received the correct order without any prior notification from us, we will be happy to exchange your wine for another wine of equal or lesser value or refund the original amount charged, provided the wine is returned in its original condition. Due to our strict temperature control standards, goods must be returned within 5 calendar days.
- Breakages and Shortages - Please report any breakages or shortages within 2 working days from date of delivery. Any request made after this period is determined at our sole discretion, and we reserve the right to refuse any replacements once the above period has lapsed.
Please note that we are not in a position to exchange or refund any wines that are not to your personal preference or taste. You are welcome to contact us should you require advice on wine selection prior to your purchase of wine.
- Premier Cru Wines delivers to: Gauteng: Johannesburg city, Midrand and Pretoria. National delivery to all major centers which include Durban, Cape Town, Bloemfontein, East London, George, Kimberley, Nelspruit, Port Elizabeth, Pietersburg, Pietermaritzburg. A delivery charge will be calculated depending on location, courier costs and may be charged to the bill.
- Premier Cru Wines will only be held responsible for the goods that are signed for on the invoice and collection note. All deliveries are from cellar-to-door. Please ensure that you or someone over the age of 18 is present at the address indicated on the estimated day of delivery. Delivery is to either your home or workplace.
- Cost of delivery includes Goods-in-transit insurance; Appropriate transport packaging; fuel levies and e-tolls; Value Added Tax
- Mixed Cases – in case of mixed cases, we offer a mixed premium case service which may be charged to the customer for R15 per case. Mixed cases may be waived on request, upon which we reserve the right to re-use wine boxes.
- Delivery policy - Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 8 days and delivery confirmed by way email. Title and Risk - All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery/collection of the goods but the Company shall retain the title of the goods until full payment has been received.
- Delivery/Collection - Indications as to when the goods are available for delivery/collection are on an estimate basis only and are not binding. The Company will notify its Customers once the goods are available. Customers should provide at least 48 hours' notice to the Company prior to collection. The Company may offer to its Customers a National/ International delivery services provided by Courier companies at rates of charge quoted upon request. For national orders please allow 7 working days.
- We aim to provide a fast and secure delivery service. Any indication as to when an Order for Goods will be delivered is an estimate only. Such estimates are given in good faith and we will use our reasonable endeavors to meet them. We do not accept liability for any failure to deliver within that time.
- Export Orders - International orders may be liable to import taxes and duties in the destination country, for which the recipient shall be liable for unless paid in advance at time of placing the order where agreed. Private Customers are liable to local sales taxes for all deliveries within the SADC unless the goods are delivered under bond. Settlement of our invoice will be required prior to dispatch.
- Acceptance of goods - The Customer undertakes to inspect all goods upon delivery/collection and to immediately notify the Company and the carrier forthwith of any shortage or damage or other deficiency. The Customer will be deemed to have accepted the goods as satisfying its order 48 hours after collection/delivery, and thereafter will not be entitled to reject the goods for any reason.
Premier Cru Wines shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Premier Cru Wines Group respects your privacy. We will not sell, share or pass on your details to any third party. We will ensure encryption of all your data. We do not store any credit card details. When you sign up on our website for our digital newsletter and marketing communications to receive information, news, and offers we collect your email address. Legal basis for processing: your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as in accordance with the PoPI Act). Consent: you give your consent to us sending you our digital newsletter and marketing communications by signing up to receive it using the steps described above. Information you submit to subscribe for our newsletter will be stored outside the European Economic Area on MailChimp’s servers in the United States of America. We will send you marketing communications in relation to our goods and services only if you opt in to receive them. You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time by contacting email@example.com or by following our link
- The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as:
- the name of the Internet Service Provider;
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet;
- The date and time you access the Site;
- The pages accessed while at the Site; and
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Site.
- Use of this information is to aid in the administration of the Site, to improve the Site and to analyze trends.
- Cookie/Tracking Technology - The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected Cookies and other tracking technology are not able to collect any personal information; however, if you have previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Third parties may only access anonymous aggregate cookie and tracking information, on an ad hoc basis.
- Third Party Links - In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources; and
- Do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation)
- Any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources; nor
- For any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Whenever we will prepare a new order, we will reach out to offer the opportunity for exclusive or pre-arranged sourced at discounted prices, in exchange for a deposit.
Wines are then sourced directly from France and delivered as soon as Container is received.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
The House of Wine
Suite 1108 Floor 1
Dunkeld West Centre
Hyde Park, Sandton, 2196